Family-level & above Friends members receive $10 discounts on camps and $5 discounts on workshops.
A limited number of scholarships are available to children who qualify for the reduced price lunch program. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come first-serve basis. Applications available at the Longmont Museum or by contacting Ann Holley at 303.651.8723 or email@example.com
- Mon., March 31, 9a.m.-12p.m."Feed The Birds" -Young nature enthusiasts will learn interesting facts about Colorado's state bird the Lark Bunting and how to draw it. Students will also enjoy learning how to make a pine cone bird feeder.
- Tues., April 1, 9a.m.-12p.m. "Plant A Mini Garden" - In this nature art class students will learn how to make a mini garden and plant stakes through planting, decorating, and drawing.
- Wed., April 2, 9a.m.-12p.m. "Monster Bin"- Children will have fun learning about the importance of recycling with this art project! Students will use recycled materials to design and make their own "Monster Bin" who collects recyclables and trash.
- Thurs., April 3, 9a.m.-12p.m. "Mystery Box"- Students will use their imagination and creativity in this art class to make a craft and game. Young artists will use recycled materials to design and create a box filled with mysterious surprises for a guessing game.
- Fri., April 4, 9a.m.-12p.m. "Paint the Colorado Columbine"-Young artists will enjoy learning all about Colorado's state flower the Columbine. Students will learn how to use acrylic paints on canvas to paint the lavender and white Columbine flower.Fee: $80 per child, advance registration required, for ages 6-12.